Print Issues of Beyond Penguins Are Half Price on Black Friday

Readers of the online issues of Beyond Penguins and Polar Bears can now access the content in different formats. For example, you can have highlights of issues mailed to you as a full-color, print magazine, or you can download the highlights version on your iPad. The print and electronic versions are generously illustrated with photographs and contain many of the articles from the original online production. We are using MagCloud — a print-on-demand service from Hewlett-Packard that in addition to the print-on-demand service has an iPad application that allows you to download issues from MagCloud onto an iPad for free.

For the print version, you pay printing (20 cents/page) and mailing costs – issues are from $4.80 to $7.20 to print and ship depending on the page count. However, on Black Friday you can save 50% during MagCloud’s Red Friday Mega Sale! From midnight until 12 pm (PST) on Friday November 26th MagCloud will be slashing the production costs on all full-priced magazines by 50%. And don’t worry if the turkey-hangover causes you to miss the mega sale, you can still take advantage of MagCloud’s 25% Off Holiday Sale from 12 pm November 26th through December 31st. You can browse all the Beyond Penguins Highlights on MagCloud at http://bit.ly/aQUTn9.

7 thoughts on “Print Issues of Beyond Penguins Are Half Price on Black Friday

1. great post! thank you for sharing!I am forever saying that its hard to procure good help, but here is…I saw a writer talking about this on Tumblr and but…I think that you should write more on this topic.To the next. Cheers…

2. I actually had to present this post, “Print Issues of Beyond
    Penguins Are Half Price on Black Friday | Middle School Math and Science” with my personal close friends on facebook
    itself. I reallymerely needed to distributed ur excellent writing!
    Regards, Chris

3. “Print Issues of Beyond Penguins Are Half Price on Black Friday | Middle School Math and Science” ended up being a superb article and I really ended
    up being extremely pleased to come across
    the article. Thanks a lot-Chase

Feel free to visit my page :: Jacques

4. I don’t leave many comments, but I looked at a great deal of remarks on this page Print Issues of Beyond Penguins Are Half
    Price on Black Friday | Middle School Math and Science.

I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Is it just me or do some
    of these remarks look like they are coming from brain dead folks?
    😛 And, if you are posting on additional online sites, I would like
    to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of all of your public pages like
    your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?